REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONALS WITH STYLE.
Irene Rief-Hauser and Marina Eiffe offer not only up-to-date expertise on locations and market prices but also fundamental specialist knowledge and a feel for trends and good taste. Maximum commitment, attention to detail, and excellent customer service are the secrets of their success.
The private SALE of a property sometimes holds unpleasant surprises. From the true value of your property to difficult negotiations and unexpected legal or technical issues. An appealing, up-to-date application, the professionalism of the sales talks and the commitment of your estate agent will determine the success of your sale.
SEARCHING for a property often takes more of your time than you think. The right analysis of your wishes is essential. Make sure you are asked the right questions so that you can make the right decisions and save time. We always have the finest insider tips in our portfolio and know about residential dreams that are often not yet on the official real estate market.
Click here for our fine properties.
Are you DEVELOPING a very special real estate project? Sometimes the interface between vision, construction, technology, and today's customer expectations is missing. The right decisions regarding planning and equipment qualities have a decisive influence on your sales success. The current purchase price levels demand highly professional, committed client advice. We routinely provide property owners with everything from a single source. From professional conceptual design to successful sales process support.
Irene Rief-Hauser is a business economist and known as a successful real estate agent, marketing expert, manager and entrepreneur.
The always up-to-date know-how about locations, properties, trends and market prices is complemented by a well-founded specialist knowledge and a passion for lifestyle topics.
- Masters degree in Business Administration, University of Vienna
- Head of Marketing and Public Relations of an international luxury tour operator
- 2004 Change to the real estate industry
- Head of marketing at one of Austria's most successful real estate companies, procuration, development of the portfolio of luxury condominiums
- Managing Director with a renowned Austrian real estate group
- 2016 Foundation of own company as officially licensed real estate agent
- 2019 Creation of FEINE IMMOBILIEN
- 2021 Elected as member of the board of SALON REAL - Association of and for Women in Leadership Positions in the Real Estate Industry
- 2022 Winner of the Real Estate CÄSAR category SMALL DIAMOND
- 2023 Re-election as member of the board of SALON REAL - Association of and for Women in Leadership Positions in the Real Estate Industry
Marina Eiffe is a specialist in residential real estate in and around Vienna. The lawyer is in particular demand due to her always-to-the-point pricing and her insider knowledge of numerous micro-locations within Vienna.
- Degree in Law, University of Vienna
- 2003-2005 Masters degree in Real Estate Management and Property Valuation, Vienna University of Technology, acquisition of licences for estate agents, property developers and property managers
- 2016 Studies in photography and image processing, LIK Academy
- 2005-2020 Managing Partner of P.B.E. Immobilien GmbH project development, purchase and sale of apartment buildings, commercial and special properties
- Since May 2022, the state-certified real estate trustee has been a cooperation partner with FEINE IMMOBILIEN.
Barbara Mayrhofer-Grünbühel is an expert in particular for all real estate topics in Hietzing and offers an enormous amount of expertise in all aspects of residential property.
Since September 2021, the state-certified real estate trustee has been a cooperation partner at FEINE IMMOBILIEN.
+43 699 12038785